The Glasfloss Puracell VP and VPX Series extended surface minipleat filters offer high efficiency particulate removal, extended service life and extremely low resistance to air flow. The Puracell VP and VPX filters feature a versatile, plastic channel frame design and rigid galvanized struts for excellent strength and durability in demanding commercial and industrial applications. When compared to traditional rigid cell and box style filters, the Puracell VP and VPX Series offer superior performance, lower operating costs and significant energy savings. The Puracell VP and VPX Series are available in 60-65% (MERV 11) and 90- 95% (MERV 14) efficiency ranges in the most common face dimensions.
- VP Series Features 8 Pack Construction
- VPX Series Features 4 Pack Construction
- High Efficiency Microfiber
- Low Resistance = Energy Savings
- Moisture Resistant Construction
- Lighter Weight = Reduced Shipping Cost